Re: Zigbee transceiver

From: Bastian Bloessl
Subject: Re: Zigbee transceiver
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2020 18:15:29 +0100

Dear Sampath,

I already replied yesterday. Maybe you didn't get the email:

Dear Ranganathan,

the two connections to the Wireshark block are for (1) the packets that
are generated locally and (2) the packets that are received. It is the
same kind of data, i.e., the bytes that are about to be send out/the
bytes that were demodulated.

If you disconnect "rxout" from the PHY, you won't see the packets that
were received.
If you disconnect "pdu out" from the MAC, you won't see the packets that
are generated locally.

So what you describe sounds like you don't receive packets. Do you do
this over the air?

Best,
Bastian

--