Re: Filter Design Tool Enhancements for Marcus Leech

From: Marcus D Leech
Subject: Re: Filter Design Tool Enhancements for Marcus Leech
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2020 15:05:32 -0400

I’ve not worked on the filter design tool. So likely not that good a mentor for it.

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 26, 2020, at 2:12 PM, zepeng bu <address@hidden> wrote:

Hello mentors,

I recently submitted a draft proposal, in it I have tried to include detailed explanation of Filter Design Tool Enhancements in GNU Radio.

As I have seen in the ideas section of GSOC GNU Radio, Marcus Leech is the potential mentor for the idea Filter Design Tool Enhancements.

I wanted to know if the draft proposal fits the idea.

Could really use some suggestions in the same :) .

Yours sincerely
buzepeng