Re: gr-tempest: an implementation of TempestSDR for GNU Radio

From: U L
Subject: Re: gr-tempest: an implementation of TempestSDR for GNU Radio
Date: Thu, 14 May 2020 21:18:19 -0600

Federico,

Well, I've been doing docker for a bit longer than you and I am impressed with how quickly you got this up and running. Getting a reference GR docker image defined has been a goal of mine and I'll see what I might change from this point. I'll address in your github issues if I find something that works better.

Well done,
Jared.