Re: Gnuradio 3.8 on a Raspberry pi 4 B?

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: Gnuradio 3.8 on a Raspberry pi 4 B?
Date: Sun, 24 May 2020 19:59:45 +0000

I have uploaded http://jmfriedt.org/sdcard.img
my Buildroot image generated for RPi4 that I have been
using daily for the last 2 months, so pretty sure it is
working. Actually it is 1.1 GB because of lapack needed
for gnss-sdr but GNU Radio 3.8/Python3 will only require
about 500 MB.
Gwenhael Goavec-Merou ported all GNU Radio related software/libraries
to Buildroot: the missing parts for gnss-sdr are found at
https://github.com/oscimp/PlutoSDR in the for_next branch.

root passwd=root, no user account, USRP FPGA images to be added
in usr/share/uhd/images manually if libuhd is needed. Tested with
RTL-SDR DVB-T dongle, PlutoSDR (gr-iio) and B210.

JM

--
JM Friedt, FEMTO-ST Time & Frequency/SENSeOR, 26 rue de l'Epitaphe,
25000 Besancon, France