Re: Compiling/installing GNURadio for the STM32MP157C-EV1 board (STM32MP

From: Alex Roberts
Subject: Re: Compiling/installing GNURadio for the STM32MP157C-EV1 board (STM32MP1 processor)
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2020 16:32:10 -0500

@JM, I'm curious to here about future results with rpmsg and pre-processing on the M4. I've a GNURadio setup on a TI AM5728 (Cortex A15) processor that has dual core M4's and dual C6x DSPs. Haven't had any free time lately, but have been interested in how the M4s and DSPs could accelerate some of the processing in GNURadio via remoteproc/rpmsg.

@Philip, hopefully ST's yocto BSP supports x11, TI's yocto is wayland only and I have been unsuccessful getting GNURadio, X11, TI Yocto BSP and other requirements to all play nice.  It has left me sour on anything Yocto.