I got an issue with something similar

From: Stone Sword
Subject: I got an issue with something similar
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2020 20:30:19 +0000

when i try to bring my transmitter to life and talk about a keenwood ts-130s i have the problem with the audio processor. It is similar, the objective is not so simple, the configuration, however, let's start: the audio stage was regulated in four parts with a card microphone entering a winbox WDD 1000 digital effects with a dual output that has an autocom pro XL and ends in a channel of an equalizer Dual band GCm PRO this is not all from there the salient is towards an ALTO Professional Model ZMX 52 console to its input Line and the equipment to UNBAL through a plus type L 3 \ 4 My voice is heard perfectly The source is in good condition and is ten amperes so it should be regulated to 3 and adjusted its carrier as well at this value well .. since my output goes to a marshall MG10CF audio equipment I always have to take care of the PAN of output since in general the teams give PTT in the left channel this is not all depending on the meridian time it is the gain applicable to the modulation and the frequency I always work in LSB since I am Hispanic but the problem occurs with the processor if it is not activated surely you have a better response PHY and you can listen again

greetings CVC2332

Likeamp Desde Lenovo R400 (ojala algún dia pueda arreglar mi usb)