Re: GNU 3.8.0.0 doesn’t show result after execute & run_gr.bat

From: Geof Nieboer
Subject: Re: GNU 3.8.0.0 doesn’t show result after execute & run_gr.bat
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2020 09:31:16 -0400

Wei-Wen,

1- What generation is your CPU?  Does it have AVX/AVX2 extensions?  If not, that is likely the cause of this error, two others have reported it as well
2- If so, the "fix" for the moment is to download the more stable 3.7.13.5 windows installer (you can have both installed at the same time) and try using that.  This has worked for others

Please keep an eye out for a new GR 3.8 Windows release.  I am planned on releasing one "soon" (probably in the next 30 days)

Geof