Question about cmake error when installing gr-sigmf

From: Ellie White
Subject: Question about cmake error when installing gr-sigmf
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2020 22:10:35 -0400

Hi all,

Hope you are well! I had a question regarding how to install gr-sigmf (https://github.com/skysafe/gr-sigmf). I'm running GNU Radio version 3.7.11 in an ubuntu 18.04 virtual machine on a Windows 8.1 PC (my ubuntu laptop is on the blink), which I installed using sudo apt install gnuradio. I attempted to install gr-sigmf following the steps outlined in the github page, but when I get to the cmake stage it goes awry. I've attached the output from CMake as well as the CMakeLists.txt file.

Do you have any advice as to how I could get this to work? Thanks so much for any suggestions you might have!

Take care,
Ellie

--
Ellie White
Co-Director, Open Source Radio Telescopes