Re: GPIO lines on RPi4

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: GPIO lines on RPi4
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2020 12:30:50 +0000

The envisioned application is event driven: send a control word from a client,
wait for the even to complete (e.g. move antenna to target position), start
streaming data for a given amount of time, and when enough data is collected
move
to new position. Of course timing cannot be relied on with a non-real time
multitasking
operating system whose load is not predictable.

I did use successfully Python Module to implement the server and tune the UHD
parameters
during the week end without editing the Python code (why the Python Module must
be entered
through the GRC Python editor and not externally for the updates not to be lost
is still
not yet understood). Will have a look at this new Python Snippet feature.

Thanks, JM

--
JM Friedt, FEMTO-ST Time & Frequency/SENSeOR, 26 rue de l'Epitaphe,
25000 Besancon, France