Re: Osmocom Source (frequency deviation)

From: Artur Nogueira
Subject: Re: Osmocom Source (frequency deviation)
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2020 17:09:57 -0300

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for the feedback.
I'm using GNU Radio Version 3.7.13.5 and two Great Scott Gadgets HackRF units for the transmission/reception.
My workflow looks like this:

image.png

Do you usually use any artifact to compensate for this frequency shift?
I'm afraid this could affect demodulation and therefore the BER.

Best regards,
Artur