|Subject:||Re: GSoC 2020: gr-dpd - New BlogPost for Week 6|
|Date:||Wed, 1 Jul 2020 10:36:51 +0100|
|User-agent:||Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:68.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/68.8.0|
Hi Alekh - does gr-dpd play nicely with gnuradio 3.8?
On 6/30/20 11:17 AM, Alekh wrote:
I have updated my new blogpost for last week updates regarding the gr-dpd module on my blog.
Major week highlights are:
- Addition of 'cmd' port to the signal_source block in GNU Radio source tree.
- Updation of gain_phase_calibrate and stream_to_gmp_vector block to fix bugs and improve performance.
- Addition of gain_phase_test flowgraphs.
- Updation of copyright lines of all the code files of the gr-dpd repository.
Upcoming Week tasks are:
- Updation of the GRC IO port labels of gr-dpd blocks to improve their understanding and use while using in flowgraphs.
- Addition of the functionality for runtime updation of MP and GMP model PA coefficients as block parameters.
- Bug fixes in the gr-dpd to improve its performance and work on synchronisation.
|[Prev in Thread]||Current Thread||[Next in Thread]|