Re: Problems with Correlation Estimator in GNURadio

From: Shruti Gupta
Subject: Re: Problems with Correlation Estimator in GNURadio
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2020 14:56:01 +0530

Hi!

I have installed GRC3.8 and was working on BPSK based packet communication using LimeSDR. It doesn't seem o improve things much. All the packets that I receive are rejected due to errors in reception and header parser fails. I think it's the correlation estimation block of the AGC in the system which is creating this issue.How should I ensure that the calibration of correlation estimator and AGC is correct and its not introducing errors at receiver? Could someone point me to the sources  that can help.

Thanks
SG