Intermittent reception

From: Artur Nogueira
Subject: Intermittent reception
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2020 10:30:23 -0300

Hello all,

I'm analysing a pair of GMSK transmitted and received waveforms coming from this process:
image.png

The transmitted data is a periodic sequence of 5 bits (11100) - File Source "Repeat" option enabled.
While trying to synchronize the signals so I can get the BER, I found this:

image.png

Although the transmission is a continuous process, the reception is intermittent.

Do you know what is going on?
Is there a way of post-processing this in order to evaluate the BER?

Best regards,
Artur