Re: ALSAPulseAudio procedure

From: Barry Duggan
Subject: Re: ALSAPulseAudio procedure
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2020 20:50:54 -0500

You might be interested in my revisions to the https://wiki.gnuradio.org/index.php/ALSAPulseAudio page.

Best wishes.
---
Barry Duggan KV4FV

On 7/5/20 8:29 PM, Cinaed Simson wrote:
Okay, I stand corrected - I've only tried to use  once about a couple of years ago.

If I can't open a GRC in email then I don't look at it.

I'm lazy.

On 7/3/20 4:02 AM, Barry Duggan wrote:
Cinaed,

Just as one has to do with getting a file from Github, you have to click on the 'Raw' button before you copy the file with your text editor. Once you do that, you will have the correct format.

I don't download individual files from github either - I just copy the URL and do a git clone on my desktop.

For good measure, attached is the grc file.

Thanks!

BTW, Ryan gave me the info I needed about the PulseAudio page.

Barry Duggan KV4FV