Re: FM Transmission with a vector of bits

From: Anthony B.
Subject: Re: FM Transmission with a vector of bits
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2020 10:02:46 +0200

Hello Barry,

Thanks for your links at 2)

Regarding 1) I have been able to adapt it to my case, I now have an output signal at 48 kS/s at the output of the rational resampler with my data bit sequence.

For 3), I indeed try to translate these vectors into FM : in fact, I have the bit sequence formatted with PCM format and after it's been modulated with the signal source, the next step is to pass it to FM modulation so on two frequencies in either L or S band. That's now what I am willing to achieve with several blocks you also mentioned :)

Best,

Anthony