Re: Question about writing message handling blocks

From: Ellie White
Subject: Re: Question about writing message handling blocks
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2020 13:36:29 -0400

Hi Jeff,

Thank you so much for the helpful reply. So I hope you don't mind, but
I'm wondering if you could elaborate a little on how you would
implement using state variables to keep things in order, and how you
would go about registering the message handler late, as you said? I am
new to some of the terminology, so just want to make sure I implement
things correctly. Thanks tremendously for your time and help!

Cheers,
Ellie