Re: Interested in Cognitive radios

From: Noneed Forthis
Subject: Re: Interested in Cognitive radios
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2020 20:57:33 +0530

Hey Kevin,

Thanks a lot for sharing!
I'll check it out.

Thanks,
Shreeram

On Mon, 10 Aug, 2020, 8:55 PM Kevin McQuiggin, <mcquiggi@sfu.ca> wrote:
Hi Shreeram:

There was an interesting talk on AI and “cognitive radio” at the last GRCON in Huntsville, Alabama in September 2019.

Here’s the title and link:

"Man or Machine?: Developing a "Turing Test" for Radio Intelligence”
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJ27aec_dZs&list=PLbBQHMnVMR41tOomyB0o7UKAxwKINkFFn&index=5

Kevin