Re: OOT tool breaking for one module and then fails on previous working

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: OOT tool breaking for one module and then fails on previous working OOT Blocks
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2020 16:16:10 +0200

That's not the full error; without the full error, it will be hard to help you.

On 20/08/2020 05.17, George Edwards wrote:
Hello,

I make all my Gnuradio OOT modules in one directory, gr-tutorial. The problem I am having is that my latest module compiles when I do: cmake ../ and make, however, the QA module fails and gave error warnings  File "<frozen importlib_bootstrap>" (a bunch of these from some imported file) Now if I try to run a QA test on a previous working module, it fails and gives the same messages. This is strange because if a QA test for an OOT module passed the test in the past, it should pass the test again and should be independent of the current failed QA test. However, in my case it is failing giving the same error warnings as the current test which failed. So the diagnosis system must be broken.

I will appreciate any help you can provide me as to why this problem is happening.

Regards,
George