GSoC 2020: gr-dpd - Final week Blogpost & Project Summary

From: Alekh
Subject: GSoC 2020: gr-dpd - Final week Blogpost & Project Summary
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2020 04:48:53 +0530

Hello everyone,

I have posted the final week blogpost consisting of this week's work and a Project summary of my GSoC project. Here is the link.

Final week's work highlights are as follows:

* Synchronised passing of ‘taps’ (manually commited changes from synchronisation_test branch).

* Added Data files in examples folder.

* Eliminate bug in predistorter & GMP model.

* Added Static_Predistorter_iq_data_file test flowgraph.

* Added RLS_iq_test flowgraph.

I express my gratitude towards the GNU Radio community for having me as a GSoC student developer and helping me throughout my journey of the project and successful conclusion of the summer project work.

Thank you!

Regards,

Alekh Gupta