Re: how to run gdb with gnuradio 3.8 ?

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: how to run gdb with gnuradio 3.8 ?
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2020 11:19:19 +0200

Hi Marcus, Hi Jeff,

Marcus: Shoo! bad troll!

Jeff: Bit problematic is that the terminal display in GRC is not really that interactive. Also, I think when debugging the itsy bitsy windowlet won't make you that happy. What I could well imagine is that we do something like run the python process in the terminal right up to the entry point, then tell a GDB in an external window to attach to that proces. That would be nicer, probably.

Cheers,
Marcus