Re: Buffer allocation question in grc simulation

From: George Edwards
Subject: Re: Buffer allocation question in grc simulation
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2020 05:43:28 -0600

Thanks Ron! George

On Wed, Sep 16, 2020, 10:51 PM Ron Economos <w6rz@comcast.net> wrote:

You have a block in your flow graph that has an input and/or output vector size of 1512. The message is just a warning, you can ignore it.

Ron

On 9/16/20 20:17, George Edwards wrote:
Hello,

The input to my grc simulation is a Gnuradio File Source consisting of 100 samples (bytes) in Repeat mode. When I run the simulation, I get the following warning. Please explain how the 100 bytes are related to this warning, what the warning means and how I can fix it.
image.png
Thanks for your help!

Regards,
George