Underruns causing USRP to stop transmitting and receiving

From: Jerrid Plymale
Subject: Underruns causing USRP to stop transmitting and receiving
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2020 20:17:03 +0000

Marcus,

Ok, I have moved this discussion to the GNU Radio email list. As far as sampling rate is concerned, we are only running at a 4 MHz sampling rate. I have ran tests with the USRP x310 and the PC we are using for development, and I was able to run a sampling rate of up to the 200 MHz clock rate without issue.

Best Regards,

Jerrid