OOT-Module not updating

From: Mirelle DeSpain
Subject: OOT-Module not updating
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2020 11:40:43 -0600

I have a custom GNU Radio block. It was working well before we uninstalled and reinstalled GNU Radio. Now it seems to be stuck on the previous configuration. I edited the YML to remove a parameter, but even after building my OOT module and refreshing GRC, it still appears.

I did some research and we found that the block path is "/usr/local/share/gnuradio/grc/blocks" based on the GRC startup. If I look in this location, I find my new YML, which doesn't contain the removed parameter, yet it still appears in the GRC block.

Here's the YML block in the block path.
YML_screenshot.png
Here's the parameter still showing up in GRC.
Param.png

Has anyone else had this problem before? Any hints on what to check or how to fix it?