Re: Problems with GUI Layout

From: joao
Subject: Re: Problems with GUI Layout
Date: Sat, 07 Nov 2020 21:54:39 -0300

Hi Marcus,

Thank you for creating a subject for the email. I completely forgot to fill in the subject field before sending the message. I apologize for this.

In a previous message, Nicholas Bruce explained how to fill the "GUI Hints" fields of the QT GUI sink blocks. After setting this, everything is working as expected, except for the annoying warning messages.

Apparently, from what I researched, a possible solution to solve the warnings problem would be to compile gnu radio setting the "WITH_GTK_2_X" parameter to "ON" (https://github.com/tum-vision/fastfusion/issues/21, https://github.com/MRPT/mrpt/issues/627, https://www.programmersought.com/article/19842168867/). I was looking for an alternative solution that would prevent recompilation.

Thank you again,

João