Re: Amateur Radio & GNU Radio

From: Barry Duggan
Subject: Re: Amateur Radio & GNU Radio
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2020 13:22:14 -0600

Hi Gavin,

Thank you for your response! At this time we have no other volunteers, so if you would like to do one in December or January, that would be great. We seem to have somewhat of a consensus for a Saturday and for starting between 1600 to 1800 UTC.

Let me know what you would like to do.

73,
---
Barry Duggan KV4FV