Ofdm transceiver with more than 16QAM

From: pv
Subject: Ofdm transceiver with more than 16QAM
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2020 11:56:59 +0000

Hi, I'm trying to make an OFDM transmission of a png file (9.3 kB) with 256QAM with the gnuradio example of OFDM transmitter / receiver. The USRP I'm using is the ettus n210 with the cbx daughter board. With the QPSK and 16QAM modulations it works, but with 64QAM or 256QAM I can´t receive the file, sometimes it receives some packets but most of the time it doesn't receive any byte. Can anyone help me with with this problem?

Thanks in advance.
Pedro Viegas
--
Pedro Viegas