Re: Survey regarding GNU radio usage in amateur radio

From: Michelle Thompson
Subject: Re: Survey regarding GNU radio usage in amateur radio
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2020 08:01:55 -0800

Thank you for posting this. I will definitely participate.

There’s been a lot of effort over the past 4 years to include and enable amateur radio participation and representation in GNU Radio, especially at the conference.

This includes multiple technical presentations, on-site special event stations, very successful license exam sessions, three years of amateur developer summit meetups, amateur-friendly vendors, a dedicated room for amateur demos in 2018, and more.

I think this effort has paid off in several significant ways, and I hope it continues in the upcoming SETI era.

I look forward to the published results and will help spread the word about the survey.

-Michelle W5NYV