Re: [USRP-users] Poor Data Rates with the USRP E312

From: Marcus D Leech
Subject: Re: [USRP-users] Poor Data Rates with the USRP E312
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2020 21:39:59 -0500

The E31x series really are intended for applications where all the high sample
rate stuff happens in the FPGA.

The ARM cpu is only dual core and runs at under 1Ghz.

The scenario you describe is a lot like what we used to call “network mode” for
the E31x, and it was never recommended for that type of scenario.

Sent from my iPhone