Re: Variable delay

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: Variable delay
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2020 16:30:28 +0100

Also note that there's already a message port for the delay_impl.cc
that Mike added earlier this year on master:

If you want to use message passing to build an asynchronous feedback,
that's what you'd want to do. We don't port all features that are added
on master automatically back to 3.8 – but if you want to cherry-pick
that onto maint-3.8, Hassan, and make a pull request out of it, that
would be a nice contribution to GNU Radio!

Best regards,
Marcus