How to print Socket PDU messages on the terminal?

From: Shumin Yao
Subject: How to print Socket PDU messages on the terminal?
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2020 08:47:43 +0000

Hi,

I am working on a straightforward project. In the project, there is a Vector Source transmits a vector to a Socket PDU module. I am trying to print the vector received by the Socket PDU module on the terminal but fail to do that.

My settings are as follows. The transmitted vector is full of "1"s. The host of the Socket PDU module is set to "127.0.0.1", and the port of the Socket PDU module is set to "52001".

On the terminal window, I type a command "nc 127.0.0.1 52001" (according to Section 3 in [1]) but obtain nothing.

Am I missing something?

Note: the screenshot of my flowgraph is attached.

[1] http://joshuaedgcombe.com/getting-started-with-gnu-radio/

Thank you for reading this mail,

Shumin Yao.