|Subject:||Re: issue (qt gui range) after uninstalling GR 3.9 and installing 184.108.40.206 [solved]|
|Date:||Wed, 16 Dec 2020 22:14:43 +0100|
|User-agent:||Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:68.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/68.10.0|
Got it !
I had to remove ~/.cache/grc_gnuradio/cache.json
After further investigation I came to the conclusion that my GRC (version 220.127.116.11) load 3.9 blocks. In my flowgraph, QT GUI frequency sink has a 'Normalized window power' parameter which has been introduced in GR 3.9.
This leads to the error :
File "/home/seguinot/Bureau/gilles_rubin/top_block.py", line 259, in __init__
AttributeError: 'freq_sink_c_sptr' object has no attribute 'set_fft_window_normalized'
- file /usr/share/gnuradio/grc/blocks/qtgui_freq_sink_x.block.yml is the 18.104.22.168 version, without the new 'Normalized window power" parameter
- there is only one qtgui_freq_sink_x.block.yml on my PC
I facing a simple issue on my Ubuntu 20.04 gnuradio 22.214.171.124 install on one of my partition
I installed from ppa:gnuradio/gnuradio-releases on two different partition, both having Ubuntu 20.04 and the same PPA gnuradio version. Let's call these install P1 and P2:
- P1 : GNURadio working
- P2 : first installed GR 3.9 from PPA, then uninstalled it to revert to 126.96.36.199 (also tried to completely remove 188.8.131.52 an re-install it)
On P1, everything is working fine.
On my P2 second partition I get this error :
The error is simply caused by the last argument of the RangeWidget call: QtCore.Qt.Horizontal.
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/home/seguinot/Bureau/gilles_rubin/top_block.py", line 205, in <module>
File "/home/seguinot/Bureau/gilles_rubin/top_block.py", line 181, in main
tb = top_block_cls()
File "/home/seguinot/Bureau/gilles_rubin/top_block.py", line 86, in __init__
self._Offset_freq_win = RangeWidget(self._Offset_freq_range, self.set_Offset_freq, 'Corection frequence (ppm)', "counter_slider", float, QtCore.Qt.Horizontal)
TypeError: __init__() takes from 5 to 6 positional arguments but 7 were given
- the same flowgraph used on my first partition generates a different and working top_block.py without this QtCore.Qt.Horizontal argument (for every QT GUI Range widget)
- the top_blosk.py when generated with P1 , then runned on P2 (python3 ./topblock.py) works
So the issue clearly lays in the python script generation.
Why is my P2 not generating the same top_block.py? It seems that There is something wrongly installed or some caching issue there (because of previously installed GR3.9 ?). Does anyone could give me some hints to solve this?
I already verified that I only get one file for range.py a qtgui_range.block.yml
These files seems identical in P1 and P2
|[Prev in Thread]||Current Thread||[Next in Thread]|