Re: GNU Radio on Raspberry Pi 4?

From: Cinaed Simson
Subject: Re: GNU Radio on Raspberry Pi 4?
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2020 12:34:47 -0800

The best way to obtain help is to attach the GRC file to an email and include the output of

  aplay -l
  grep VERSION_CODENAME /etc/os-release

Note, include he GRC file which is currently NOT working on your machine - and please DON'T attach an image of the GRC running on your machine!

Are you concluding "the Pi 4 just doesn't seem to have enough horsepower to run it in real time" simply because there's no sound - or for some other reason?

-- Cinaed