Re: Tag or message to GUI indicator

From: Jacob Gilbert
Subject: Re: Tag or message to GUI indicator
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2020 20:39:38 -0700

Hi Marcin

You can use the QT Edit Box Message block to display the contents of a message on a GR GUI, there are some limitations but it might fit your need.

Use the block with string type input, not in pair mode, not in static mode. You can publish a message consisting of just a PMT string and that string will show up in the box. It's not perfect, and the user can modify the contents of the box but might work for you.

Jacob