Help with keyboard input

From: Barry Duggan
Subject: Help with keyboard input
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2021 13:03:39 -0600

I know this is not a GNU Radio problem directly, but I hope maybe someone has some insight into this.

I have a Lenovo ThinkCentre M75s with a AMD® Ryzen 7 PRO 3700 Processor.
I am running Ubuntu 20.04 I am having difficulties with keyboard devices. Only a wired keyboard works reliably. Lenovo support has been no help at all.

If I use a USB keyboard, it will work for a while (5-10 minutes) and then be locked out.

If I try to use a Bluetooth keyboard, it may or may not be discovered. Even if it is, after a few days of leaving it on, or after a reboot, it will be disconnected and will not reconnect.

I don't know if the problem is with the USB driver, the Bluetooth driver, or the Lenovo hardware.

Any help would be appreciated greatly!

--
Barry Duggan KV4FV
https://github.com/duggabe