Re: 3.9 Setup for OOT development

From: Cinaed Simson
Subject: Re: 3.9 Setup for OOT development
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2021 13:51:51 -0800

On 1/14/21 10:52 AM, Gavin Jacobs wrote:
Cinaed (or anyone who has used gr_modtool in v3.9)
  1. So, I can ignore mpir. Is this a bug in gr_modtool? i.e. why is it trying to find it if it isn't needed?

You don't have MPIR - you have MPLIB instead. It's not a bug.

  1. Per your suggestion, I installed python3-pygccxml and that eliminated that error. Thanks!
  2. In my new module, the file: lib/CMakeLists.txt was created by gr_modtool, I didn't have any say in that file. I just barely know how to invoke cmake, let alone how to debug it. Does the output

I can't help you with the gr_modtool. It depends on the inputs you provide and  your requirements.  And I've never used gr_modtool.

-- CInaed