Re: Problem with Log Power FFT block

From: Jeff Long
Subject: Re: Problem with Log Power FFT block
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2021 08:29:03 -0500

Try deleting the block, saving, and adding the block back in. I tried

  source -> log power fft -> max ...

with no problems.

On Fri, Jan 15, 2021 at 8:01 AM Wojciech Kazubski <wk@ire.pw.edu.pl> wrote:
Hello,
Some time ago I used  Log Power FFT block to detect a weak carrier in a noise.
The output vector was passed through a Max block set to vector length  1024 to
determine the highest value, which was the signal power. This worked fine in
GR-3.7, but after upgrade to GR-3.8 (release 3.8.2) I get this error in Log
Power FFT block:

Failed to eval ''part' if vlen == 1 else 'none'': name 'vlen' is not defined

Is this a bug or I am doing something wrong?

--
Wojciech Kazubski