Re: Jamming the WiFi channel

From: Cinaed Simson
Subject: Re: Jamming the WiFi channel
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2021 13:03:28 -0800

Hi Paul - you need to post your grc file, version of gnuradio, version of gr-osmosdr and which operating system you're using.

These people good - but they can't read your mind.

And I would recommend using the word "transmit" instead of "jamming" - otherwise - judging from the number of responses -  everyone may be foaming at the mouth.

There is nothing illegal about jamming your own WIFI or cell phone signal in the US.

Also, see

  https://github.com/bastibl/gr-ieee802-11.git

-- Cinaed

On 1/16/21 7:58 PM, paullescot@mailo.com wrote:

Mailo 1 fichier disponible au téléchargement

  • hackrf2.png (35 Ko)

Vous pouvez télécharger ce fichier en cliquant sur ce lien ou en le copiant dans la barre d'adresse de votre navigateur

https://www.mailo.com/attachlinks.php?id=MTg2NDQuPGVhLW1pbWUtNjAwM2I1Y2ItMTRjNS0yN2Q0OGNlZUB3d3ctMS5tYWlsby5jb20%2b

Ce lien restera valable pendant 30 jours.

Hello, I have build a VCO jammer using gnuradio and I would like to emit the jamming signal on a Wi-Fi channel but nothing is being emitted.

Can anyone please help me ?

I am newbie to signal processing.

PL