Re: [Call] January 2021 Project Call: in 10 minutes

From: Alex Humberstone
Subject: Re: [Call] January 2021 Project Call: in 10 minutes
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2021 15:56:39 -0600

Do these calls get recorded? I usually can't make them live, but I would like to go back and listen to them. Is there an archive of all the previous Project Calls somewhere? Thanks in advance!

Sincerely,
Alex-M-Humberstone
PhD Student
Klipsch School of Electrical Engineering
New Mexico State University (NMSU)
Las Cruces, New Mexico, USA