Header/Payload Demux Items per Symbol

From: Alvaro Pendas Recondo
Subject: Header/Payload Demux Items per Symbol
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2021 01:13:36 +0100

Hello,

I am implementing a packet communication based on the examples at gr-digital/examples/packet. Using packet-rx.grc as a reference with a single-carrier scenario, I am trying to change de "Output SPS" of the Poyphase Clock block from 1 to 2. That means two samples per symbol. I  then set "Items per symbol" to 2  at the block Header/Payload Demux "Output Format" from "Symbols" to "Items" (following the example at ttps://wiki.gnuradio.org/index.php/Header/Payload_Demux). However, when doing this, the output format changes and I get the error "Source IO size 16 does not match sink IO size 8" when connecting with the next step. I understand that now both samples are together in a vector as in the OFDM case. So I guess I need some kind of serializer to put the two samples back in a row. However, I have tried that with the block Vector to Stream unsuccessfully.

Any suggestions?

Thank you very much in advance,

Álvaro