Re: Combined constellation modulator/Decoder do not seem to work

From: George Edwards
Subject: Re: Combined constellation modulator/Decoder do not seem to work
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2021 14:50:45 -0500

Hi Mike,

Again, thanks for the great help and sorry to bother you again.

The Polyphase Clock Sync seems to have serious problems. It works well at 2 sps, but does not work for 4 or 8 sps. I replaced it with the recommended Symbol Sync block, which appears to work at the different sps based on constellation plot observations. However, when I tried to test the validity of its output against the input data, I couldn't find any delay to get a match. So I am left wondering if it is working well???

Any suggestions?

Thanks!
George