Re: Generator error flow graph

From: Christophe Seguinot
Subject: Re: Generator error flow graph
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2021 11:29:21 +0100

Looking more deeply into this, I figure out that this flowgraph must not be used with conventionnal FM Signal

(*) by default, GNURadio Read/write files to the folder from which GNURadio-companion was launched. This is the home directory if your run .grc file by double clicking them.

Regards, Christophe