Re: LimeSDR | Sinewave test | Glitchy behavior

From: Anish Mangal
Subject: Re: LimeSDR | Sinewave test | Glitchy behavior
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2021 19:28:32 +0530

Here are two debug logs from LimeSuite GUI. In one, I load the settings that gnuradio does to the limesdr and see the debug log. The other is the settings file which the sdrangel writes.

If I diff them, among other differences, this is what I see in the end of the sdrangel-debug-log
DEBUG: Selected: VCOL
DEBUG: csw 169; interval [166, 172]
DEBUG: M=195, N=3, Fvco=1300.000 MHz

And this is what I see in the gnuradio-debug-log
DEBUG: Selected: VCOM
DEBUG: csw 174; interval [171, 177]

Now, I'm *very* new to this.. but could it mean that different VCOs are used in both cases, and in the case of gnuradio, it maybe has some issues to stabilize to some freq?