Re: Compilation of Ron Economos' gr-dvbtx for GNU Radio 3.8 - help neede

From: Ron Economos
Subject: Re: Compilation of Ron Economos' gr-dvbtx for GNU Radio 3.8 - help needed
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2021 15:11:13 -0700

That's the correct fix for 3.7. The person I originally wrote that module for was running 3.7.9.1, and I added a commit to handle that.

https://github.com/drmpeg/gr-dvbtx/commit/dbe40793fea88e2310881582639cb4be60dd926b

For 3.8, the module needs to be updated. It takes more than just modifying CMakeLists.txt. I'll do that later today.

BTW, you would usually file an issue on the Github repository for these kind of things, instead of here on discuss-gnuradio.

Ron