Monitoring with GNU Radio and USRP B200mini

From: Elise Breivik Smebye
Subject: Monitoring with GNU Radio and USRP B200mini
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2021 14:42:43 +0000

Hi,

I am new to GNU Radio and wonder about some "Error" messages.

I am trying to capture and monitor traffic sent between two Android phones. I have set up an SSLSocket between them.

In order to monitor the traffic I am using the flow chart in the file attached.

When capturing the traffic I try to send the packets captured into a .pcap file to be able to open it in Wireshark. However it seems like not all packets are written to the file.

Some times I get this "write failed" message

I also get this in the beginning after starting the flow.

Thanks,

Elise