Re: Virtual GNU Radio Hackfest

From: Martin Braun
Subject: Re: Virtual GNU Radio Hackfest
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2021 21:41:16 +0200

On 29/03/2021 21:38, Martin Braun wrote:
It's been about a year since the pandemic started, making this a pretty late thing. Better late than never though: We would like to organize another hackfest, but this time, we want to do it online.
> [...]

Personally, I would like to stretch the HF to accommodate multiple
time zones comfortably. Not sure if Ozzies/Asians/Russians (<- in their
native countries, of course) would like to join, but they could start
off the hackfest, handing it over to Europeans and Africans, who then
pass the baton to the Americans. We've usually had most contributors
from EU and Americas join, so it seems likely that such an event would
start early afternoon EU time. Again, your feedback is appreciated.

Any dates that are preferred? Please let us know!

I accidentally hit Ctrl-Enter as I was finishing that last sentence, but that was most of what I wanted to write. You can use this thread to respond, or start a discussion in our Matrix.

My preference would be to get this going within a few weeks.

Cheers all,