Re: missing AudioToolbox.h , UHD

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: missing AudioToolbox.h , UHD
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2021 10:26:28 +0200

First question would be: what particular guide? A particular reason why you're
following
it? On a wild guess, this looks like you want to build a custom GNU Radio and
libbladerf
because you want to do something with a BladeRF, but if that's the case, you
might not
even care about USRPs, and thus UHD.

Other than that, if you don't need any special version of anything, the easiest
version is
usually just going through your operating system's package manager – hence my
question why
you're following the path you're on :)

Best regards,
Marcus