Re: problem porting OOT to gr_3.9 : gr_modtool bind error

From: Tom McDermott
Subject: Re: problem porting OOT to gr_3.9 : gr_modtool bind error
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2021 00:22:03 -0700

Thanks, Josh.    The OOT should be pretty standard.  It was built with gr_modtool in 3.7,
then ported over to 3.8.  All the modules are in the normal places.
My guess is NoneType means that the module was not found, then trying to append .h to
that fails.

I tried running gr_modtool bind inside the gr_3.9/gr-hpsdr directory and it fails in the exact same way.

I guess at this point I'll have to see if there is some way to run gr_modtool in a debugger and step through
what it is trying to do and how it is trying to find the modules.

-- Tom, N5EG