Re: R: Re: problem to install gr-osmosdr

From: Cinaed Simson
Subject: Re: R: Re: problem to install gr-osmosdr
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2021 02:00:39 -0700

If you need to use gr-osmosdr and gr-iqbal, you need to install gnuradio-3.8 because those packages do not support gnuardio-3.9 yet.

Version 3.9 is the "bleeding edge".

I've never used pybombs to install software - I just use git - but you need to tell pybombs you want to install gnuradio 3.8.

If you ask on the gnuradio mailing list, they can tell you how  to force pybombs to install version 3.8.

Alternatively, if you're running Ubuntu 20, I believe you can install the Ubuntu version by typing

  apt install gnuradio

which will install version 3.8.

-- Cinaed