Re: Job Opportunities at SpaceX

From: Alex Humberstone
Subject: Re: Job Opportunities at SpaceX
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2021 14:06:42 -0500

This is awesome! Just a quick question. Is this job based in the Los Angeles area? Would it be possible to work remotely, and come to Los Angeles like once or twice a month or something like that?

Sincerely,
Alex-M-Humberstone
PhD Student
Klipsch School of Electrical Engineering
New Mexico State University (NMSU)
Las Cruces, New Mexico, USA