E310, RFNoC OFDM Sync block error

From: Louis Jung
Subject: E310, RFNoC OFDM Sync block error
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2021 21:23:33 +0900

Dear all,

I always appreciate your help.

I’m trying to run Wi-Fi OFDM receiver in E310.

However, when I tried to build custom fpga image with fft, window, and
schmidl_cox blocks, it always fails with the error:
''ERROR: [Place 30-640] Place Check : This design requires more Slice LUTs
cells than are available in the target device. This design requires 62507 of
such cell types but only 53200 compatible sites are available in the target
device. Please analyze your synthesis results and constraints to ensure the
design is mapped to Xilinx primitives as expected. If so, please consider
targeting a larger device. Please set tcl parameter
"drc.disableLUTOverUtilError" to 1 to change this error to warning.”

Is it infeasible in E310 or I misconfigured something?

Any guess?

Best,

Jinhwan